Portfolio Management and Behavioural Scoring
How can credit portfolio performance be improved or problems be spotted and corrected? This course is about using tools such as portfolio metrics and behavioural scoring. we look at:
- Key metrics for understanding credit portfolios
- Tracking behavioural scorecards
- Tracking portfolio strategies
- Comparing Champion and Challenger strategies
- Profitability vs Risk as a measure and models
- Forecasting credit quality
- Identfying the type of portfolio problem
- The impact of recessions
Course length: Class-based is 2 days or on-line is 4 weeks.
Who should attend?
Designed for Credit Analysts and Portfolio Managers seeking to formalise their skills.