Introduction to Credit Risk Management and Analysis
This is a variant of our popular introductory course to consumer credit risk that combines lectures with a business simulation. The course includes consideration of:
- The role of Credit Risk Management
- The credit cycle
- An overview of how scorecards work
- Options for setting cut-offs
- The impact of Marketing
- Portfolio Management
- Credit Quality metrics
- Process of analysing credit problems
- Practical tools for credit analysis
Course length: 2 days
Who should attend?
Designed for starters to Credit Risk Management departments, but also ideal for managers wishing to obtain an understanding of the language and principals.